Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician - Floater
at Lincoln Property Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Location
- Position Type (Portal Searching)
- Regular Full-Time
- Location : Name
- Additional Locations
- US-SC-Greenville | US-SC-Columbia
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician to help manage the general maintenance and curb appeal of the apartment community. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Comply with all OSHA regulations and health, safety and environmental laws.
- Additional duties as assigned.
The qualifications of the Maintenance Technician are as follows:
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of Maintenance Technician experience is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting and repairing HVAC systems. HVAC certification is strongly preferred.
- EPA certification is required.
- CPO certification is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- A valid driver's license is required.
Maintenance Technician Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Must be willing to travel throughout the state of South Carolina and to Charlotte, NC.