Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Supervisor/Charge Nurse TCU Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12194
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Hospital of Charleston is seeking a Full Time Charge Nurse - RN - to join our Transitional Care Unit team!
Responsible for coordinating the delivery of nursing care through the utilization of the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of the individual resident. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Responsible for coordinating nursing unit activities related to resident care. Participates in resident and family education as needed. Provides leadership and clinical guidance by working with and supporting the nursing staff and other ancillary personnel. Participates in the interdisciplinary review process for residents, incorporating the information into the plan of care and the education plan for the assigned residents.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a skilled nursing facility required.
- Previous Charge Nurse/Supervisory experience preferred.
- One (1) year of medical/surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!